[stylist] Seeking young adult novel

Barbara Hammel poetlori8 at msn.com
Wed Mar 20 02:50:40 UTC 2013

I thought Winny just met them out in the woods.  I have that book so may
hunt for it and see.  In Tuck Everlasting Jesse's family finds the fountain
of youth and they have to keep it protected but bad guys are looking to
commercialize it.  At least that's what I remember of the book.
Barbara

Poetry is an echo, asking a shadow to dance. -- Carl Sandburg