[stylist] Seeking Young Adult novel

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 21 19:29:34 UTC 2013

Barbara,

I looked both up, and As You Wish is in a similar vein but not it, and I
actually couldn't find Thank You for Wishing or anything on H. L. Felix.
Thanks though, I appreciate it.

I do recall the cover art was of a girl looking up into a well and her
reflection staring back, I think. I also remember a part of the book
where two guys are vying for her attention and have a joust of sorts
with skateboards.

Bridgit
Message: 10