[stylist] A Writer's Wormhole: Novelist to Publisher in 3 Easy Nervous Breakdowns

Jacqueline Williams jackieleepoet at cox.net
Mon Mar 25 16:35:00 UTC 2013

Donna,
I love your title. Your article is well-written. Unfortunately, it cured me
of wanting to self-publish. I admire you for pursuing that road, for I think
the knowledge you gained is invaluable. I thank you for sharing it.
When I am forced to get on my new computer with up-to-date software, I will
have a tremendous learning curve.
My poetry teacher has an archaic program of "Microsoft Publisher," and has
done a beautiful anthology of our class work. She will not touch the new
versions, saying they are total confusion, even though she has updated
everything else.
Jackie