[stylist] Love of the Irish

Jacqueline Williams jackieleepoet at cox.net
Mon Mar 25 16:43:43 UTC 2013

Eve,
You have indeed captured the style and times of the Irish poets with their
sometimes archaic language and inversions, and their sometimes brutal
definitions of love.
I love the old poets, and of course, Shakespeare, for just such qualities.
That you could do this so successfully is quite amazing. Certainly you
captured the quality of a fierce and jealous love.
I like your work.
Jackie