[stylist] Poem for Nebraska friends

Jacobson, Shawn D Shawn.D.Jacobson at hud.gov
Mon Mar 25 16:54:58 UTC 2013

Thanks

I can't remember trips across Nebraska being that memorable (except for the time we were driving east on I-80 and found out that we had been driving on black ice for two hours without knowing it.  The road across Nebraska can be deceptive that way.

Actually, we did stop in North Platt for a weekend once, and that was a nice town.  It even had a fenced off area for buffalo in its city park.

I do think, now that I remember, that you mentioned the northern passage, so maybe you didn't cross on I-80.  That would be a passage I've never experienced.

Shawn