[stylist] Poem for Nebraska friends

KajunCutie926 at aol.com KajunCutie926 at aol.com
Mon Mar 25 18:13:57 UTC 2013

Lynda, I love this!  I was there right beside you on your  travels.  I was
reminded of the first time I visited the Midwest and my  late husband's
family.  It was so different from my bayou country.   You brought me back there
in many ways... Thank you!
Myrna

In a message dated 3/25/2013 11:41:45 A.M. Central Daylight Time,