[stylist] MS and Windows

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 26 18:30:22 UTC 2013

Donna,

Word 2003 won't work as well with newer versions of Windows and even
JAWS, so if you have Windows 7 or greater, or a newer version of JAWS,
Word and MS in general will run much better with a newer version as
well. I'm dealing with the same situation as you and Jackie. It's quite
the pain in the bum.

Bridgit
Message: 9