[stylist] Question about color and blindness

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 27 22:28:02 UTC 2013

Okay, I tread carefully here. Since I wasn't always blind, I have
questions myself. So here I go...

Can a person who has never been able to see truly have a favorite color,
or can they really know what they like in art?

I apologize if this is insensitive and stupid. I'm just curious, and
maybe I'm not wording it correctly.

Bridgit

Message: 5