[stylist] Question about color and blindness

Lynda Lambert llambert at zoominternet.net
Wed Mar 27 22:56:17 UTC 2013

This is beautiful, Vejas!
And, I guess we all associate a color with objects, don't we?  I was
thinking of a movie I saw once - don't remember the name of it.  But a blind
teenager was trying to teach another blind teenager what is color - and he
held up a hand full of cotton, and told her it was like clouds, so she could
imagine what a cloud would be like.
Your marshmallows reminded me of how "white" would feel as well as look - in
your mind.

Lynda