[stylist] MS and Windows

Donna Hill penatwork at epix.net
Thu Mar 28 16:57:46 UTC 2013

Bridgit,
About senturing ... It is folly to refrain from expressing real feelings or
to dwell long on the criticism of those who would have you do so.

The thing I was thinking of is that as blind people we have a strength and
ability which would serve the community at large. Too often, a problem
presents itself and they struggle with it for a minute or a day or whatever
and throw up their hands in defeat long before we would. BTW, I can't say I
think about how much easier it would be if I could see, even as good as I
did as a child. At this point in life, I have so many negative opinions of
the sighted world, that I wouldn't want to be a part of it, able to pass
through that layer of scrutiny that now holds me back from so many things.
Donna