[stylist] Be warned, kind of creepy

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 31 01:12:03 UTC 2013

Kyle,

Personally, I feel the rhyming detracts from the subject matter, but I
do understand this is a poetry form and stylistic choice.

I think the beginning is a little weak, but by the middle, I find it to
liven up and grow more depth.

I honestly wouldn't have associated Christianity with this until you
mention the Bible, which I assume you mean a Christian bible. In fact, I
took a different view until I read this stanza.

I think you could push the imagery more as well. Really focus on what
you want to say and illustrate it with words. I also think it can be
darker. While the subject matter itself may be intended to be dark, it
comes across a bit Disney for me, but again, this may be due to the
rhyming, and again, this is just a preference thing.

Good job, and it would be nice to see any revision you choose to do.

Bridgit

Message: 7