[stylist] Harry Potter

Eve Sanchez 3rdeyeonly at gmail.com
Thu May 2 15:22:03 UTC 2013

I also do not like following the crowd and waited until it was right
for me. I am the same way with tv. If everybody is talking about a
show, I dont watch it. Later when they are in syndication, I watch
them all and do not waste time.  Oh my, I just went blank. I had read
about 3 posts from Bridget and was going to address each and now do
not remember any of it. haha I am an air head at times. Well, I need
to go make breakfast for the girls and will try to return later. Oh,
yeah, one thing is that also stodd in line at Barnes and Noble for
book releases and hated the movies. I can not understand how people
who have not read the books like the later movies. There is no plot to
them. Just a lot of artsy junk without storyline. Well, talk later.
Eve