[stylist] Seramago and Blindness

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Sat May 4 19:21:38 UTC 2013

I didn't particularly want too either, but with the advent of the film,
and so much attention given to both by the Federation, I wanted to form
my own opinions and not attempt addressing and discussing something I
had no clue about. It's like people trying to refer to the Bible who
have never read it or read it in context. After reading the novel, I've
been able to have intelligent discussions and debates about it including
in  writing class I took when Seramago was mentioned.

Bridgit
Message: 12