[stylist] word 1010

Robert Leslie Newman newmanrl at cox.net
Sun May 5 03:25:29 UTC 2013

Justin

I also have had that same problem. Only a few times and somehow I've gotten
it to work, and I'll be darned if I can figure out what I did to fix it! So
I'm not in a position to give you advice. (I swear it will adjust, and work
right if you just select the search option you desire and it happens, and
remembers for next time, too. (Don't forget to reboot, if and when Windows
starts acting stupid.)