[stylist] history and religion

Jacqueline Williams jackieleepoet at cox.net
Mon May 6 17:13:47 UTC 2013

Bridgit,
I am fascinated by your perspective, so like my own. I was fortunate to take
a Religions of the World in college, and have added a few since then that
were not addressed, such as Bahai.
Also, I read several books on Anne Bolyn, and just this year wrote a "Spoon
River" poem about her. That is a form that is "a voice from the dead."
I am attaching it. I have submitted to Florida, the NFSPS annual contest, so
I am unsure that I should send it to you. However, perhaps your heredity
takes precedence!
Jackie