[stylist] Question for those familiar with Smashwords

Bekah Felix rc_jc2 at hotmail.com
Wed May 8 01:57:19 UTC 2013

Hi Donna,

I haven't figured out how to access the PDF or the Kindle edition, but you can view your book as an HTML format and it will display the same way it would in the PDF.

Also, if you have a smart phone, you can download the Kindle app and review your book that way. Kindle for iPhone is now accessible.

Congratulations on publishing with smash words, and it's great that you don't have any auto better errors!

Good luck!

Rebekah Felix
Author of In the Family
Print: http://booklocker.com/books/6812.html