[stylist] Back to the Wizarding World

P. Campbell pcampbell16 at verizon.net
Sun May 12 11:31:06 UTC 2013

This is true, and like you, I wonder if it could have been an author error.
I think we've all seen them, especially in a series, although I can't think
of another example just now.  Actually I can, although it isn't in a series.
The author has the bride marching into the service, "to the strains of
Mendelssohn's Wedding March."  This music is used at the end of the service.

Phyllis

No mistake, but remember; Dumbledor was aware of this. When he made
his warning, he was talking to Harry even though the words were for
everybody and he had full knowledge of what Harry's cloak was. He may
have made an error, lumping it with the average cloak, but I do not
see that he would have done that. He was, after all, always fascinated
by the Hallows, even if we knew nothing about this at the time. This
is why I wonder if it was a Rowling error. Eve
On Sat, May 11, 2013 at 3:39 PM, P. Campbell <
pcampbell16 at verizon.net

stylist at nfbnet.org

http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/stylist_nfbnet.org/3rdeyeonly%40gmail.com