[stylist] Back to the wizarding world

Eve Sanchez 3rdeyeonly at gmail.com
Tue May 14 03:49:47 UTC 2013

And something we must remember at all times is that Rowling is human.
We are writers and we know the difficulty of keeping every little
detail straight. Yes, Rowling did a tremendously wonderful job, but
she is still human and last I checked, no human is perfect. Searching
out and finding a rare error is just as fun as connecting the details
from book to book. Oh, and Hermione did not make anything up.
Dumbledor said this in the great hall to the entire student body, but
it was obviously meant for Harry, the way it was presented. I do not
think there was any secret plan with misinformation. Either an error
on the part of Rowling or Dumbledor is what am inclined to think.
Interesting to think about either way. Eve