[stylist] stylist list

Donna Hill penatwork at epix.net
Tue May 14 22:45:22 UTC 2013

Since we normally can attach files on this list, I thought I'd share this
report which I found online. It's a report by BlueLoop which covers 29 eBook
companies. It's a PDF and it works with Jaws, though I'm not fond of the
layout. If you have problems with it,  go to File and down to "Save as" and
select .txt.
HTH,
Donna