[stylist] color/rainbow prompt response

Jacqueline Williams jackieleepoet at cox.net
Sun May 19 21:27:23 UTC 2013

Ashley,
I admire your efforts to catch up on all the e-mails and writing that came
while you were gone. I am so often in that mode myself.
My poem did not place at the ASPS spring festival, but it was well received
in my poetry group. I revised it using the suggestions from some on this
list. All of you would like the revised version much better!
Thanks so much for your comments.
Jackie