[stylist] News features blind family

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 11 02:17:46 UTC 2013

OMG! Ross did quite a bit of talking. They interviewed us for almost an
hour, but in editing, they edited him out, grin. That's okay, it was
suppose to focus on diabetes anyway. We were joking about it today
because he does a very good job counting, ha-ha!

Thanks, Declan is the cutest stinker, in my humble opinion, grin. He's a
wicked awesome kid. Imagine me saying this with a Boston accent, grin.

Bridgit