[stylist] Yes, you Writers' Division members can visit our Nebraska Senior division Call

Robert Leslie Newman newmanrl at cox.net
Fri Nov 15 22:34:08 UTC 2013

Hi STYLIST & Division

RE: This is not about the Writers' Division monthly call

I recently sent you a message concerning our Nebraska's Senior Division
monthly phone meeting. It came to you as the result of me not paying close
enough attention to what I keyed into the CC & BCC fields . Yeah, I've been
working on both the Writers' Division and Senior division business, and I'd
say I need to take a break. --- However, now that you are aware of our
meeting, join us.

The Senior Division here in Nebraska has a monthly phone call. It's not a
meeting. We usually start with a period of Brags and Drags. We'll get to
anyone's immediate need first, otherwise, we usually have a topic. We
discuss life happenings, philosophy and exchange information. We've been
doing it for about a year or so (Some of these people write, too.

We have the President of the NFB Senior Division,  this is the nationwide
NFB Division leader, visiting with us here in the Nebraska Senior division.

Robert Leslie Newman

Personal Website-

Adjustment To Blindness And Visual impairment

http//www.thoughtprovoker.info

NFB Writers' Division, president

http://writers.nfb.org

Chair of the NFB Communications Committee

Nebraska Senior Division, Vice President