[stylist] the synesthesia poem ... finally!

Atty Rose attyrose at cox.net
Thu Oct 17 17:08:24 UTC 2013

I could see the colors of letters numbers and words before I went blind at
10. I still see them but the difference is I see colors everywhere all the
time now.

The synestigia (spelled wrong I know) comes from a cross wiring in sensory
input.

Since before three I didn't do much reading, I don't recall colorful words.
I had quite a blow to the head resulting in eventual blindness. Probably did
knock a wire or too loose. LOL

I love my colors and am grateful to have them.