[stylist] Another level RE: the synesthesia poem ... finally!

Myrna Badgerow kajuncutie926 at aol.com
Thu Oct 17 22:07:50 UTC 2013

Lol, Robert
Actually I see them but can't tell what the heck they are. If I am shown blue and orange I could probably tell you which is which but if the amount of tint is similar forget it. It's not happening!
Shades of Gray? I'm not telling lol
It's been interesting to deal with because the shades of color I see are not necessarily what they are in actuality.   I was in my late teens before they even diagnosed this even though Mom had always told them I had issues with colors.
But Shades of Gray ? No, still not telling. Lol
Myrna

Sent from my iPhone