[stylist] Writers' Division Member looking for book editor

Robert Leslie Newman newmanrl at cox.net
Sun Oct 20 21:03:50 UTC 2013

Hi you all

RE: Editors here is an opportunity

(If interested, contact the author),

I am An NFB Writers' Division   member and I need editing help

My book is a crime thriller and is 75,000 words in length. I think I'm ok
with grammar etc. due to

  previously being a teacher.

  It's just that I need it edited for typos, errors that I, the writer,

  don't realize etc.

  Any type of editing would be a great help , and yes, I am prepared to

  pay something. I just can't afford professional editing costs.

My name and email address are:

Thea Phillips

tmh1710 at me.com

Robert Leslie Newman

Personal Website-

Adjustment To Blindness And Visual impairment

http//www.thoughtprovoker.info

NFB Writers' Division, president

http://writers.nfb.org

Chair of the NFB Communications Committee

Nebraska Senior Division, Vice President