[stylist] question about how to phrase some words

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 22 03:23:12 UTC 2013

I agree with Myrna that using a different phrasing would be better. It
also depends on how formal the writing is suppose to be for this
assignment. Is it a research paper? English paper? A piece of creative
writing? The way in which you write and phrase language will be
different depending on what the format is, and how you're writing within
that format.

Bridgit