[stylist] my attempt at a virelai

Barbara Hammel poetlori8 at msn.com
Tue Oct 22 11:41:29 UTC 2013

Bridgit, the original poem is spelled virelai but since there was an alternative I just chose to switch it for the fun of it to make the rhyme right when just listening to it instead of making our brains work to do it for us since it seems none of us--but now it seems Myrna--knew what the heck I was trying to do.

Me