[stylist] Organizing Content

Lynda Lambert llambert at zoominternet.net
Thu Oct 24 16:43:32 UTC 2013

I am really obsessive about putting like things - with like things - in my
writing, and in all aspects of my daily life. It really helps so much.
I put all my writing into folders I ahve created for a specific purpose.  If
the file would be in more than one folder then I put it in them both as
needed.  I try to really be orgnized by catagorizing every piece of writing
into it's proper folder. My way is not sophisticated, but it works for me,
fairly well. Maybe others have much better ways. Lynda