[stylist] Writing partners

tfurban22 at gmail.com tfurban22 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 25 13:01:01 UTC 2013

Hi all,

It has been ages since I have posted on this list but I thought to write in
after so many months of being silent lol.

Everyone is so talented here, it kind of makes me, a novice compared to you
guys. I admire all of you for your differing styles of writing.

I was wondering if anyone would like to start writing stories together? This
is just for fun I don't mean any pressure by it what so ever. I love writing
drama, romance, historical fiction, some fantasy though it isn't my best lol
and I am open to any new ideas or suggestions. My strongest areas are in
character development, plot ideas, dialogue and things like that. I'm sure I
have other strengths but I can't think of any at the moment lol.

Please let me know if you are interested I thought that perhaps we could
motivate one another as well.

Have a good day and God bless, Tessa