[stylist] Cookbook and other writing

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 30 02:38:41 UTC 2013

Whole Food markets and Trader Joe's will for sure carry gluten-free
products. And if you ask at your local markets, most carry products like
this too, though there may not be a variety. We don't worry too much
about gluten-free products at our house, but we do purchase a lot of
organic products, which can be difficult to find, and usually there's
not a huge variety to choose from, but products like this can be found.
Just ask.

Bridgit