[stylist] Smashwords

Atty Rose attyrose at cox.net
Thu Oct 31 14:24:55 UTC 2013

Hi all,

I'm going to put a story up on smashwords for folks to read for free, and I
am working out how to format it.

I have word 2007. I've just started and I'm setting up word to give me the
cues I need, so, I've turned off the markup/tracking features, control shift
e.

Next it tells me to turn on the show/hide feature, control shift 8.

Now, when I did the first one, the markup, it told me off or on. However,
when I did the show/hide it did not. Finally, we reach my question! Well,
two of them.

First, is there a feature in jaws 9, that will turn on and off anouncements
like the show/hide?

And second, if not, how does a person know if it is on or off?

Thanks for reading this.

I intend on giving this story away, then giving away another, and finally
having a short story collection including the two free stories, for people
to actually purchase. Probably around 5 stories and a novella, and price it
something reasonable.

Creativity and peace to you and yours,
Atty