[stylist] Special S & S anthology

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 31 16:49:23 UTC 2013

These are great ideas. As I formulate this more, I will note these
ideas, but keep them in mind too just in case. I think I will try this
for next year. I may make an announcement in the winter issue but won't
actually publish the anthology until closer to the end of the year. I
don't know; like I said, still formulating things. Thanks so much for
these ideas.

Bridgit