[stylist] OFF topic

Vejas alpineimagination at gmail.com
Wed Sep 4 22:50:08 UTC 2013

Hi Atty,
I have an i-phone 5 and really like it.  Most of the apps are
very accessible.  I use a braille-note's display so that I can
read what's on the screen.  But all Apple products come with a
built-in feature called Voice-Over.  With that, you don't need a
Braille device.  As you move your finger down the screen, VO will
speak everything to you.
Good luck.
Vejas