[stylist] OFF topic

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 5 16:36:13 UTC 2013

Agree.

-----Original Message-----
From: stylist [mailto:stylist-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Vejas
Sent: Wednesday, September 04, 2013 11:23 PM
To: Writer's Division Mailing List
Subject: Re: [stylist] OFF topic

Hi Bridget,
I agree with you.  Before I had my i-phone, I had a flip phone.
You know, one of these ones where you just dial and text.  When I
first got my i-phone, I was intimidated too because I felt like
the flip phone was so much easier to use.  But I've found that
this is much better and has more capabilities.
Vejas