[stylist] Interesting/funny/frustrating

KajunCutie926 at aol.com KajunCutie926 at aol.com
Fri Sep 6 13:20:25 UTC 2013

Just looked it up to make sure...
it's pastime
p a s t i m e

guess it's just a blending of the two words..lol
Myrna

In a message dated 9/6/2013 8:09:36 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
bpollpeter at hotmail.com writes:

I just  received a rejection letter with feedback on my submission from
"4 Star  Stories," a fantasy and SF magazine. I found it interesting that
I was  told, "My writing was good, but the submission isn't what they
typically  publish. However, I'm not much of a fantasy person." Um, then
how are you  an editor for a fantasy publication, is my question.

Just thought  others would get a chuckle out of this, grin.

Oh, BTW, when you say  something is a favorite activity, is it
"past-time," or  "pass-time?"

Bridgit  P

Writers  Division web site
http://writers.nfb.org/