[stylist] question about a story i wrote

Vejas alpineimagination at gmail.com
Mon Sep 23 05:31:01 UTC 2013

Hi all,
I posted a story in December, 2011, which had to do with the
worst-best Christmas.  The subject was "my Christmas story", but
I can't remember the title off the top of my head.  It was the
one where the aunt's boyfriend turned out to be the girl's math
teacher.  Anyway, I lost this story, and I'm wondering if any of
you still have it.  If you don't, I completely understand because
it was from more than a year ago.  But if anyone still happens to
have it, I would really appreciate it if you could send it to me.
(It really is weird asking for a copy of your own story.)
Thank you so much for your time.  Again, if you don't have it
that's perfectly fine.
Vejas