[stylist] Bernadetta, by all means! RE: Writers' division Monthly Telephone Gathering -Sunday, the 29th

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 24 15:27:19 UTC 2013

I'm always looking for writers to submit an article discussing their
professional writing life. Journalism, PR writing, blogging, web
writing, etc. I would like more submissions like this, but very few do.
I don't want to just list the writing jobs blind people do, but I would
prefer a more in-depth look into what an individual does and how they
got there.

Bridgit