[stylist] Bernadetta, by all means! RE: Writers' division Monthly Telephone Gathering - Sunday, the 29th

Robert Leslie Newman newmanrl at cox.net
Sun Sep 29 12:59:31 UTC 2013

It would be 8:30 eastern time

-----Original Message-----
From: stylist [mailto:stylist-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Eve Sanchez
Sent: Friday, September 27, 2013 1:11 PM
To: Writer's Division Mailing List
Subject: Re: [stylist] Bernadetta, by all means! RE: Writers' division
Monthly Telephone Gathering - Sunday, the 29th

Rovert, I have not been online much this week and just logged on to find
your notice from a few days ago. as it would figure, I just scheduled a
chapter meeting for the same time. I am thinking it may not actually
conflict though as you are likely meaning 7:00 Eastern time. Is that
correct? Let me know and I promise I will check my email again before
Sunday. ;) Eve