[stylist] Blink Tunes

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Wed Apr 9 18:39:55 UTC 2014

I use XM and the receiver I use isn't accessible in the absolute
meaning of the word.  It doesn't tell me what is on the display, but
I can use it to either enter a channel number directly from the
remote, or go up and down by channel, either from remote or front
panel.  It has been a long time since I bought it, I think it was the
Delphi SkyFi or something like that.

I suspect most radios are the same, I have never heard of one with
specific accessibility features in it.

Go to Best Buy or another big store and look at what they have, and
find out what you can get to work for you.

Dave

p.s.  This is probably off topic for this list, sorry Robert!