[stylist] Chance to use your writing skills, win book& learn a few promotion tricks

Applebutter Hill applebutterhill at gmail.com
Fri Apr 11 23:15:25 UTC 2014

Jim,
Thanks for this list. I'm always looking to refine my practices. I know what
you mean about shutting down with too much incoming info. It's also hard to
evaluate things in any scientific way, because you really can't afford to do
just one thing at a time, and if you could, the next time would be different
anyway -- things change with the seasons and other variables.
Donna