[stylist] Transgender Spoken Word Poem

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 15 04:11:50 UTC 2014

Jackie,

If the play and pause features are accessible, you can just do a control
and F to search. Type in play or pause, and it should find it, again, if
accessible. The only problem is when playing a video and wanting to stop
before it's done, you will have to try to hear JAWS over the video as
well. Still, try doing a search for it. Also, play and pause features
are usually labeled as buttons, so try hitting the letter B key until
you find it. If a link, just pull up the links list with the insert key
and F7 and search for the play or pause link arrowing up and down in the
list or just hit the P key until you find it.

If viewing a You Tube clip, it's real easy and accessible. Also try
opeing videos as new browser windows by hitting shift and enter. This
opens a whole new window that can be closed without closing the entire
internet.

Bridgit