[stylist] bios and cover letters Bridgit

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Tue Apr 15 23:06:05 UTC 2014

April,
I heard voice over has more commands and uses more keys for combination than
jaws; like jaws may have you press two keys and voice over has three.
That is why someone said to use a mac you have to grow more fingers.

Why don't you get  a windows pc and use jaws or window eyes? Those screen
readers may be easier to use. if you ever plan to work, your employer will
more than likely use a windows pc with microsoft office suite.

The state should give you training with a screen reader or screen magnifier.
keep fighting for that training.

Sometimes you may be able to get training through a nonprofit like a
lighthouse on your own. you might try that as you won't need a referral from
vr for that.

Ashley