[stylist] Sestina - "Richard III Professes Genetics"

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 16 04:10:38 UTC 2014

I like how you insert history into your poetry, often juxtaposing with
contemporary ideas or science or technology. I think you mix it well
here.

Side note, for a class I took a few years ago, we read a mystery of
sorts involving Richard III. A modern detective tries to solve the
mystery of if Richard actually murdered his nephews or not. Obviously
his only evidence is what documentation and info survives today. I can't
remember the name of the book or the author, I'll have to look it up,
but it was fascinating.

Bridgit