[stylist] Prayers for our friend Lynda & her hubby Bob

Lynda Lambert llambert at zoominternet.net
Wed Apr 23 16:07:16 UTC 2014

Thanks, robert. You all kind of know Bob from some of the things I have
written - motorcycling, dancing in the kitchen on a winter day, opening the
door for the "snow bunnies" and more.

Last night was a scene from a horror movie - I won't go into details but he
was disoriented and confused, and took off the tubes that are connected to
the "line" in his chest - an artery. Fortunately, he was found in time - but
it was the worst possible scene the nurse could imagine seeing when she took
a look into his room around 1:15 am.
My days and nights are filled with making plans for visiting and other
things we have to do now - everything is centered around getting Bob well
again and meeting the needs as they come up each day.  Thank you all for
your prayers - for that is what will bring him through - and I do mean
"bring him T H R O U G H - Lynda