[stylist] Writers' Division April Telephone Meeting- Special Guest!!! Another Self-publishing author

Robert Leslie Newman newmanrl at cox.net
Fri Apr 25 14:45:00 UTC 2014

Dear Division Members, and STYLIST

RE: April's Special Guest- his BIO, & the call information

First: Our Special Guest- Author David Wermuth
Suddenly Blind (released March, 2012)
David You're Blind Released October 1, 2013
For an autographed copy (s) email:
sales at davidwermuth.net
www.davidwermuth.net
(352) 340-7339
" In his book Suddenly Blind author David Wermuth gave us readers a glimpse
into his life and his extremely difficult times. We read about his
addictions, relationship problems, and family disfunctions leading to his
becoming blind. But you, the readers, requested more details and insights
about his dark journey into sightlessness. In this new book, David, You're
Blind,  David addresses those requests and delves deeper into his lightless
world and how he learned to cope, and eventually, conquer it. His trials and
many errors are presented in the same, factual voice that he used to write
his first novel.
This new book is filled with failures and successes, and shows the reader
that an iron will and strength of purpose can overcome most of life's
difficulties."
 Dr. Rod Yoder

Second: Here is the information you need to get on our call: