[stylist] Pocket Prose, too? RE: Poem in Your Pocket Day, April 24

Jackie Williams jackieleepoet at cox.net
Mon Apr 28 18:08:07 UTC 2014

Robert,
How thrilling that you will do this.
I am in the midst of a lesson right now. Venu is about to show me how to
reply to an e-mail, and not have to spell check all of the back and forth
messages that went before it, because the spell check box makes me do it!
More later.

Jackie Lee

Time is the school in which we learn.
Time is the fire in which we burn.