[stylist] Nonfiction -- Stray Cat & Working Dog: abandonment, rescue & redemption in the middle of nowhere

Chris Kuell ckuell at comcast.net
Tue Apr 29 12:58:51 UTC 2014

Donna,

Sorry I'm behind in my reading. This was a very enjoyable read. I didn't
know that cats and dogs were once related, and like you and Rich, we
'adopted' a stray (my daughter named him Salem) 14 years ago. He spends much
more time indoors these days than he used to, and his hunting skills have
given way to a liking of Friskies, but he still prefers to do his business
outdoors.

Feel free to post this on your blog comments if you like.

chris