[stylist] Chris and William, RE: Poem - "Magician"

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 30 02:41:51 UTC 2014

Thanks. I haven't had much time for reading Stylist at length, and I
apologize to everyone for that. I enjoy reading material posted, it's my
favorite part of Stylist along with the discussion it brings. But we've
been busy, and with the weather warming up, my Little Man wants to spend
all his time outside, grin.

Hopefully I will get to reading and posting written material, but know
that if I don't comment, it's probably not because I didn't read or
don't want to comment, I just don't have much time right now to give
material its due.

Bridgit