[stylist] . Reflections on the 24th anniversary of the ADA

Chelsea Cook astrochem119 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 1 16:57:15 UTC 2014

Hi Donna,

Another great and informative post, as always. While the law is a wonderful thing sometimes, I agree with you that its enforcement can be mediocre at best and downright discriminatory at worst. *Must suppress cynical side* I have seen people slip through loopholes in language and it is infuriating.

Chris, how was that case resolved? It seemed like you didn’t get the whole article when cut/pasting, and it left me with a “What happened?”

Chelsea