[stylist] philosophical, non-writing related question

Applebutter Hill applebutterhill at gmail.com
Wed Aug 6 16:26:35 UTC 2014

Chris,
Julie's post made me think that another way to go would be to have him start
the process of the fake letter, getting in touch with his friend in advance,
and then perhaps he inadvertently witnesses a scene between a parent and
child that makes him think twice about it. You could be building the
suspense in the reader's mind, making them think, "oh, no, please don't let
him do this." You're good at that, you know.
Donna